People between 12 and 60 years who know how to swim and do not have any pathology that prevents the practice of apnea.
The aspirant gets the basic knowledge of initiation to the apnea, as well as its basic modalities.
– Static Apnea: 00:01:30 minutes
– Dynamic Apnea without fins: 25 meters.
– Dynamic Apnea with Bi-fins: 50 meters.
2 Theoretical classes, 2 practical classes in swimming pool. Additionally, and to complete the course, 4 weeks of progressive training with remote supervision by the instructor are given. At the end of the 4 weeks of training, the instructor will test for evaluating students’ performance.
Min Age 12
- Concept and brief history of Apnea.
- Basic Apnea modalities
- Basic breathing techniques.
- Apnea training.
- Equipment and safety in Apnea.
- Applied Yoga techniques.
- Introduction to the physiology of Apnea.
- Basic preparation of the apneist.
- Techniques for the practice of apnea in swimming pool.